Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cheap NY wedding tent rentals!?

Hi, I'm having an outdoor wedding and I need to find a cheap wedding tent rental store. I also need to rent all the basics (tables, chairs, linen, china...)


If you've also had a do-it-yourself outside wedding, what was your experience. if you could go back in time, would you just go to a wedding hall where everything is taken care of?


It seems cheaper, but i'm just starting to see that it's a looooot of work. Also, I'm very creative, so the coming up with the details don't bother me...it's just the time that goes in them that seems uffff!Cheap NY wedding tent rentals!?
I am having a small outdoor wedding this september in our back yard. Just to rent the tent, tables and chairs it is 600.00. I live in Pa. I found another place that had tents and he was way more expensive so look around.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Great share my friend! I really like flower decoration for weddings because they quite look natural. For my wedding I booked some outdoor wedding venues Los Angeles and had flower decorations. Also rented out beautiful wedding tents for the wedding day.

Post a Comment