Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tent Rental in Cincinnati/Dayton area?

I'm having a hard time finding out an approximate cost on a *large* (big enough for 200 sit-down guests and a dance floor) tent in the area...no one posts prices! HELP! :)Tent Rental in Cincinnati/Dayton area?
You're probably going to have to call to get pricing. I work for a food service company in Springfield, and I know we use Grand Rental Station - www.grandrental.com. I'm not sure how much they cost, and I don't know exactly what area you are in, but you can call for prices. Good luck!Tent Rental in Cincinnati/Dayton area?
To the best of my knowledge no one is going to post prices on things like this, they want you to call to get the quotes...It's all part of the sales pitch.
Good luck with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment