Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What do you type in when seaching for a wedding tent rental in your state?

When you yahoo or google something (i like google..sorry :-)....) what do you use for key words? Do you use your states abriviation (CT) or do you spell it out?What do you type in when seaching for a wedding tent rental in your state?
Well my current state is drunk, so I might type weeding ten menyalWhat do you type in when seaching for a wedding tent rental in your state?
wedding tent rentals in connecticut
I'd find the local rental store in your area and go with them. Maybe type in ';Rentals'; ';Ohio'; or you could try ';Rentals'; ';Portsmouth Virginia'; and go from there.
wedding tent rental in connecticut
wedding tent or party tent rentals. and then put what state your in...
Look in the phone book under 'party rentals'.
I'd spell it out, but that's just me. I don't live in a state that has a hard-to-spell name. (I'm lucky!)

No comments:

Post a Comment