Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wedding Tent Rentals?

oh and table linens are included too!Wedding Tent Rentals?
I think that is a reasonable price especially since they set up, tear down, and the tables come with table linens. My parents rented tents, tables, and chairs and they spent about this much but the tables didnt come with the linens. they didnt even have as many chairs as you're going to have or a stage or dance floor. So it's a good price! Congrats!Wedding Tent Rentals?
I almost went with a tent rental and a tent with sides and no dance floor was going to cost over $820 dollars. The places I checked out would come and deliver (let's say you have a Saturday wedding) on Friday or Thursday morning (if you asked) and then break everything done that Monday. Giving you enough time to decorate and do what you need to do. Your quote is average for your size. Though, I do suggest looking around some more. Most places will drive a good amount of miles, so check a little outside of your range too.





The only reason we changed our minds is because our tent would be set up on grass, and tent floor is VERY costly. We were scared if it rained enough the week before then our tent wouldn't be good enough for our guests, just in case we found something different that cost only $200 more and no worries about what to do in case of bad weather!
I think that is a great deal. We were quoted about $350 for just the tent. Our wedding planner who actually owns our venue is providing the food, tables, linens, is doing the decor, chairs, and clean up for like $1200. I think you are getting a good deal!! Make sure they have nice clean tents and durable tables and chairs and clean linens. smart shopper ;)
I think that is a reasonable price. I am paying $2300.00 for a tent, side walls and dance floor...But I had to get a HUGE tent to have room for 250+ guest, so the tent alone is $1400.00. thank goodness I don't have to worry about renting tables and chairs, or I would be over the $3,000.00 mark:)
Well I think that is a deal! I looked into tents when we thought we were having an outdoor wedding, and the tent alone was $1000, and another $1000 for the floor!!!!! And that didn't include any chairs or linens.

No comments:

Post a Comment