Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How much is a wedding tent rental?

ok i am getting married in july in ny. i want to know how much is a tent rental for about 300 people and are they very hot inside?How much is a wedding tent rental?
Probably $4k-$5k. More if you add fans inside to cool it down.How much is a wedding tent rental?
You are talking about a seriously expensive tent. You may be better off having more than one tent, too.





The least you will pay will be about $2000 and I expect that it will be closer to the $5000 range. There a lot of variables in renting one. If you order sidewalls or sidewalls with windows, lights, and the kind of installation site you have will influence the cost.





Yes, tents are hot. From what I understand, you can now also rent tent coolers/air conditioners to keep things moderate and that will be another cost for you to consider.





Go to Google and run a search on ';tent rental new york.'; Most companies have really good websites now.
My thoughts:


- Tents can be incredibly expensive - from $2000-$10000 in some areas after all is said and done


- If they don't come with air conditioning they can be very hot (just as hot as outside if not hotter)


- For 300 people you may need multiple tents


- Are you considering the cost of renting a dance floor, tables, linens, chairs, etc? I recently heard about a bride who wanted to have an outdoor wedding at her parent's house and ended up with a rental bill of $17,000 - that could have gotten her some of the nicest venues where I live
They can be heated or air conditioned. I looked into it and it would be almost the same price to have an indoor wedding at a hall or something. I figure I'll be stressing about the weather, so I'll just do it inside.
Actually they are pretty cool inside.I would say around 4000 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment