Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I need help finding a Tent Rental Vendor for my Wedding in the DC?MD?VA area, got any ideas or suggestions?

I wanted to have it out doors at my parents house since all of my family memmories are there and since I would be the first in the family to wed and have an actual ceremony but I can't seem to find a place to rent a tent or a floor for the tent from. I would need to accomodate at the very least 70 guests!I need help finding a Tent Rental Vendor for my Wedding in the DC?MD?VA area, got any ideas or suggestions?
I would highly suggest just buying it.





Find a sale and buy smaller tents and put them together to form a large tent if you want.





As far as the dance floor get cheap linoleum or parquet flooring on sale and install it onto plywood then lock them together to form a dance floor. That's all the rented dance floors really are anyway.





After the wedding put it all up on ebay or theknot.com and get your money back, you should be able to get at least half and will be out less than if you rented where you can't recoup any of the losses.I need help finding a Tent Rental Vendor for my Wedding in the DC?MD?VA area, got any ideas or suggestions?
go to tent rental washington D.C. .com and you'll find what you need. Congratulations %26amp; Good luck!
The yellow pages?
Uhh, phone book under ';rentals';....411.com......
well look at the mall at wallmart look are k mart
  • good toner
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment